- Minimum age of 21.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Posses a valid driver's license.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Complete an application of employment.
- Pass a background investigation, which may include school records check, driving records check, inquiry as to character and reputation and a criminal history check.
Provided above initial requirements are met, you will be required to:
- Pass a written examination.
- In person interview before the appointment board.
- Undergo a physical examination under the supervision of a licensed physician subsequent to a conditional offer of employment.
- Must be filled out in person at the Administrative Building 911 Madison St., Boydton.
- Will be accepted between 9 am & 3 pm, Monday thru Friday. (except state holidays)
- A valid driver's license must be presented.
- Completion time of applications is approx. 45 minutes.
- Applications are always accepted and kept on file for one year.
~ Mecklenburg County is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~